Do the extra sugar and calories from your favorite Halloween snacks give you a fright? This festive fruit-veggie combo is just what you need to snack smart while not missing out on the spirit of the season.
Serves: 10 clementines
WHAT YOU NEED
- 10 seedless oranges or clementines
- 1 bunch of celery with leaves
HOW IT’S MADE
- Peel each orange or clementine, removing as much of the membrane as possible off fruit’s flesh.
- Clean your celery and cut 10 one-inch pieces (with leaves still attached, if possible). Set aside.
- Gently place a piece of celery into each orange or clementine so that it looks like a pumpkin stem..
- Serve to hungry monsters and enjoy!
Recipe Inspired By: onelittleproject.com
READY TO START SHOPPING?
Get everything you need to make our Pumpkin Patch Snacks online or in store!